Published by Scott Danek
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you like a good night’s sleep?
- Do you want to live a long, healthy life?
- Do you want to attain and maintain your ideal level of fitness?
- Do you want to ‘do good’ by your brain and help it be as healthy as possible for as long as possible?
- Would you like to know about foods that not only are very good for you but very tasty too?
- Would you like to have the health and wellness to pursue your favorite hobby as long as you choose?
If you answered ‘yes’ to several of those then the information you’ll learn on October 9th is well worth the 1-2 hours you’ll invest that day, depending on traffic and if you choose a workout too.
You sleep 6-8 hours a day, which over a 75 year life span is over 164,000 hours. One hour of learning could improve however many of those you have left. Many Americans spend time each day working out or at a hobby like golf, fishing, traveling, etc. Just two hours a day equals over 50,000 hours over a lifetime. Just one hour can make those thousands of ‘leisure’ hours so much better, productive, and enjoyable.
Then think about the money you spend on food. If you spend $150 a week you’ll spend $390,000 over a 50 year period (we’re assuming you’ve moved out of your parents’ house by the age of 25). What if you knew with that spend you were buying food that was helping you do all the things listed above better? Oh, and tastes good too!?
No, one hour will not solve all the world’s problems, but it will be a great start to the rest of your life and will begin your journey toward a healthier you. Start your journey now by clicking here to RSVP, and think about helping a friend be exposed to this information too by inviting and RSVPing them.
See you there!